-Lines Fading- -Lines Fading-

I really like this. It reminds me of Ricochet Love tangentially.

Menu Screen Menu Screen

I love the way ambience merges with percussion in this.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

I play drums my main focus is writing percussion and bass lines.
I'm a bass clef note reader drums.
I also know how to read drum notes on sheet of paper so I write the beats from scratch or change the pattern completely to make it unrecognizable.

-Another Try- -Another Try-

Usually when you let Race Around The World into anything it takes over, . Oddly, this one manages to find its way back out, at the cost of losing all other direction for the last minute or so.

-Relentless- -Relentless-

This is amazing, a smooth blend of your new instrumentals and your old chunky techno.

Cave Story: Last Battle (8-bit) Cave Story: Last Battle (8-bit)

Steam sale...? You realize Cave Story's free, right?

[TC] A Theme of Ages [TC] A Theme of Ages

At first, I hated it.

It's very definitely "experimental" music. The 7:00 transition made me legitimately facepalm -- just when it finally picked a melody and got moving, it hangs itself? Until I realized this is as much story as melody.

The struggle of something to express itself? An idea shaped, reshaped, burned, buried, forgotten, rediscovered, and remade anew? I don't really know, but it makes me feel like I'm nine years old again, when I was playing with tape recorders, speakers, wires, and microphones and discovering a little truth about the 'magic'.

I listened all the way through, no mean feat at 3am on a workday, and now think it's brilliant. Even if not the sort of melody one puts on repeat to get them through the day.

-Theme Of Skyworld- -Theme Of Skyworld-

You definitely have put a ton of work into this one. The melody is very intricate with lots of interesting shifts. It reminds me of that ancient DOS game Skyroads.

-Dance-Off- -Dance-Off-

That's the longest I've heard you noodle around before turning something into Race Around the World again.

-Geometrical Dominator- -Geometrical Dominator-

Starts well, turns into Race Around The World again around 0:40.

-FlyBoy&GabberGirl- -FlyBoy&GabberGirl-

Another rousing rendition of Race Around the World.